The bladder scanner can be used in urology, obstetrics and gynecology, radiotherapy, rehabilitation, orthopedics, spine surgery, neurology, ICU, emergency department, endocrinology, physical examination center, nursing and health care institution, home rehabilitation, elderly Places such as nursing centers.
1. Non-invasive and immediate detection of bladder volume, no need for professional ultrasound doctors, suitable for use in various departments.
2. Can be used as a daily care device for the ward to reduce the urinary tract infection rate associated with the catheter (CAUTI),
3. In the pelvic floor radiotherapy, monitor the bladder capacity to ensure accurate radiotherapy at the pelvic floor
4. Evaluation of bladder function before and after gynecological pelvic floor surgery
5. Evaluation of various urinary diseases, urinary management, bladder function monitoring
6 Rehabilitation nursing of patients with neurogenic bladder, spinal cord injury and stroke patients, to help assess the recovery of bladder function.
7. Before the implementation of intermittent catheterization, the measurement of bladder capacity and bladder pressure, and according to the setting of catheterization time, is more in line with the bladder physiological urination, which is conducive to the recovery and reconstruction of bladder function.
8. Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria, and determine the diagnosis and treatment plan.