AVANTSONIC USER PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
AVANTSONIC is a tool application developed and operated by our company,it is used in combination with bladder scanner.
This policy will help you understand the following:
1. How we collect and use your personal information
2. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
3. How we protect and save your personal information
4. How do you manage your personal information
5. Protection of minors' information
6. Notice and Amendment
We are fully aware of the importance of personal information to you and that providing effective protection for your information is the cornerstone of the healthy and sustainable development of our business. Thank you for your use and trust of "AVANTSONIC"! We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and strictly abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistent rights and responsibilities, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of consent by choice, the principle of minimum sufficiency, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc.
I.How we collect and use your personal information
1.Network identity identification information: system account, IP address, email address and password related to the above, password and password protection answers .
2.Common equipment information: hardware model, equipment MAC address, operating system type, unique equipment identification code of software list (such as IMEI/android ID/IDFA/OPENUID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information, etc.)
In order to provide you with better and more personalized products and services, when you use the following services, functions or settings, we will collect and use your personal information in the following ways:
(I)The circumstances you must authorize us to collect and use your personal information
Our products and services include some core functions, which include device control interaction and calibration, and achieve device calibration and USB data transmission by issuing commands such as start and stop; Data upload. This product supports the standard HL7 protocol to achieve interoperability with the HIS system; Data management, which can manage the patient's historical measurement results, printing, case log, etc. We may collect, save and use the following information related to you to achieve these functions. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the products and services we provide. These features include:
1. Application upgrade
Your app may need to be updated in a timely manner. When you update, you need to at least provide us with your mobile device storage access rights. If you need to update automatically, you also need to have your network change rights. Your storage directory, which we will use to save the newly downloaded apk files for updating.
2. Functions necessary for improving our products and services
We may collect your information, browsing information, and operation information for data analysis to form a user profile, in order to provide services and improve the reasonable needs of service quality. Including the relevant information we obtained when you interacted with our related parties and our partners. For the information collected from your various devices, we may associate them so that we can provide you with consistent services on these devices. We may combine information from one service with information from other services to provide you with services, personalized content and suggestions. If you do not want to receive message notifications on the app, you can turn off the notification function in Settings.
3. Functions necessary for transaction security
In order to improve the security of the system when you use our products and services, more accurately prevent phishing website fraud and protect account security, we may judge your account risk by understanding your browsing information, your commonly used application information, device information and other means, and may record some links ("URLs") that we think are risky; We will also collect your device information to analyze AVANTSONIC system problems, count traffic and check possible risks, and check when you choose to send us abnormal information.
（II）The circumstances you can choose whether to authorize us to collect and use your personal information
1. When you use a third-party application on AVANTSONIC, such as shopping in a discount mall, you may also need to provide your real name information according to national laws and regulations or the requirements of the service provider. The real name information may include your identity information (such as your ID card, military officer card, passport, driver's license and other copies or numbers of certificates that indicate your identity), your own photo or video, name, telephone number, etc. These orders may include the service or equipment installation address (possibly your home address) you specified, your precise positioning and other information.
If you refuse a third party to collect your personal sensitive information, please do not fill in your information; If you fill in the above personal information in the third-party application, we and the third party will be deemed that you agree to AVANTSONIC or the third party to collect your information.
- When we use the information for other purposes not specified in this agreement or use the information collected for specific purposes for other purposes, we will separately ask for your authorization.
（III）You should know that in the following cases, we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
3. Those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. It is difficult to obtain my consent for the purpose of protecting the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals;
5.The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the personal information subject;
6. Your personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Necessary for signing the contract according to your requirements;
8. Academic research institutions are necessary to carry out statistics or academic research based on the public interest, and conduct identification of the personal information contained in the results when providing academic research or described results;
9. It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as finding and handling the failures of products or services;
10. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
（IV） Rules for using your personal information
2. After collecting your personal information, we will de identify the data by technical means, and the de identified information will not identify the subject. Please understand and agree that we have the right to use the de identified information in this case; On the premise of not disclosing your personal information, we have the right to analyze the user database and make commercial use of it;
3. Please note that all personal information provided by you when using our products and services will continue to be authorized to us during your use of our products and services unless you delete it or refuse to collect it through system settings. When you uninstall the app and no longer use it, we will stop using your personal information;
4. When we display your personal information, we will desensitize your information by including content replacement and anonymous processing to protect your information security.
II.How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
1. We may share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information with relevant companies, organizations or individuals under the following circumstances:
1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
2) It shall be provided as necessary according to applicable laws and regulations, requirements of legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
3) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to protect AVANTSONIC, its affiliates or partners, you or other AVANTSONIC users or the public interest, property or security from damage;
4) Only by sharing your information can we realize the core functions of our products and/or services or provide the services you need;
5) Deal with disputes or controversies between you and others according to your needs;
6) It is provided in accordance with relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
7) Academic research based on public interest is necessary. When publishing the research results, the personal information contained in the results will be de identified;
8) It is used in accordance with the social public interest of laws and regulations;
9) After processing, specific individuals cannot be identified and cannot be recovered;
10) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
2. We may share your order information, account information and equipment information with partners and other third parties to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and only share the personal information necessary for providing services. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Our partners include the following types:
1) A supplier of goods or technical services. We may share your personal information with a third party that supports our functions. These supports include providing our goods or infrastructure technical services, payment services, data processing, etc. The purpose of sharing this information is to realize the core travel function of our products and services. For example, we must share your order information with the logistics service provider to arrange delivery; Or we need to share your order number and order amount with a third-party payment agency to confirm your payment instructions and complete payment.
2) Third party merchants. We must share your order information and the necessary information related to the transaction with the third-party merchants to realize your demand for purchasing goods or services from them, and enable them to complete the subsequent after-sales service.
5. We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual other than affiliated companies, except for the following circumstances:
1) Obtain your explicit authorization or consent in advance;
2) Meet the requirements of laws and regulations, legal procedures or mandatory government requirements or judicial rulings;
6. Public disclosure
We will publicly disclose your personal information only under the following circumstances and on the premise of taking security measures that comply with industry standards:
1) According to your needs, disclose your designated personal information in the way you explicitly agree to disclose;
2) If your personal information must be provided according to the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may publicly disclose your personal information according to the required type and disclosure method of personal information. On the premise of compliance with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for information disclosure, we will require to issue the corresponding legal documents, such as subpoena or letter of investigation. We firmly believe that the information we are required to provide should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they have legal basis, and are limited to the data that law enforcement authorities have legal rights to obtain for specific investigation purposes. Provided that laws and regulations permit, the documents we disclose are protected by encryption keys.
III .How we protect and save your personal information
Saving your personal information
- Your personal information will be stored in the People's Republic of China.If cross-border transmission is required, we will strictly follow the provisions of laws and regulations and obtain your authorization and consent separately.
- If we terminate the service or operation, we will notify you at least 30 days in advance, and delete or anonymize your personal information after the termination of the service or operation.
IV.How do you manage your personal information
AVANTSONIC attaches great importance to your concern about personal information, and does its utmost to protect your right to access, correct, delete and withdraw your consent to your personal information, so that you have sufficient ability to protect your privacy and security. Your rights include:
1. Respond to your request
If you want to access, correct or delete your personal information, or you need to access, correct or delete other personal information generated when you use our products and services, or you think AVANTSONIC violates any laws and regulations or any agreement with you on the collection or use of personal information, you can contact us by email. To ensure security, we may need you to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We will reply to your request within 30 days after receiving your feedback and verifying your identity. In principle, we do not charge for your reasonable request, but we will charge a certain amount of cost for repeated requests that exceed the reasonable limit as appropriate. We may reject requests that are gratuitously repeated, require too many technical means (for example, need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very unrealistic (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes).
In the following cases, we will not be able to respond to your request according to the requirements of laws and regulations:
1) Related to national security and national defense security;
2) Related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution and trial;
4) There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5) Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals and organizations.
V.Protection of minors' information
1. AVANTSONIC attaches great importance to the protection of minors' personal information. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before using our products and services. AVANTSONIC protects the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
3. If parents or legal guardians do not agree to collect personal information of minors, please notify us in writing, and we will try to delete relevant data as soon as possible.
VI .Notice and Amendment
Contact window: firstname.lastname@example.org