• AS-1 can be run as a stand-alone device, You don't need another tablet PC or phone to take measurements, the result of measurement will be displayed on the display device. The AS-2 can also be equipped with Android tablets PC, Android cell phones and computers with Windows system to achieve function expansion, which Viewing ultrasound images in real time, printing of case results, information management of patient, transferring the data via USB etc. After connecting to a Windows computer, Also can docking urodynamic system, cooperate with urodynamic examination. AS-2 can be applicable to different scenarios.
• The device uses a 3D mechanical sector scanning probe to perform ultrasound detection of the bladder.
• The ultrasound imaging principle is used to measure the bladder volume through the abdominal body surface.
• The use of the product is not affected by bladder occupying lesions and can effectively identify the bladder wall.
• Non-invasive and immediate detection of bladder volume, no need for professional ultrasound doctors, suitable for use in various departments.
• It can be used as a daily care device for the ward to reduce the urinary tract infection rate associated with the catheter (CAUTI),
• In the pelvic floor radiotherapy, monitor the bladder capacity to ensure accurate radiotherapy at the pelvic floor
• Evaluation of bladder function before and after gynecological pelvic floor surgery
• Evaluation of various urinary diseases, urinary management, bladder function monitoring
• Rehabilitation nursing of patients with neurogenic bladder, spinal cord injury and stroke patients, to help assess the recovery of bladder function.
• Before the implementation of intermittent catheterization, the measurement of bladder capacity and bladder pressure to set the catheterization time is conducive to the recovery and reconstruction of bladder function.
• Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria, and determine the diagnosis and treatment plan.